Internet Local Listings - Ripoff Report, Complaint, Reviews, Scam

Complaint Review: Internet Local Listings

Submitted: Sat, February 06, 2016 Updated: Sat, February 06, 2016 
Reported By: Victim — Calgary Alberta Canada

Internet Local Listings Crooks! Santa Ana California


This company tricked me into signing a contract by making me think they are a partner of Google. They definitely say in their sales pitch that they aren't, but they say it so fast and in a way that is hard to understand. I was signed on for 2 weeks and did not receive any documents, or speak to anyone on the phone in that time. When I called to cancel, after I read all the bad reviews, they refused to let me without a severe penalty. When I told the guy (Travis) about the bad reviews he said.. and im not kidding.. he said "Well, Disney Land gets bad reviews and thats the happiest place on earth!" Are you kidding me? You are going to compare yourself with Disney Land!? What a joke. I had been transferred to at least 7 people over the span of 2 days trying to cancel my account. They just kept telling me im not understanding and that i am wrong, and they will just send my file to collections. I told them i consulted with an attorney to review to contract, and let them know they are in breach of their contract. At this point, Brooke, told me that she "Can no longer discuss my file with me and that it will be handed to their legal department" just because i spoke with a lawyer. I didn't hire a lawyer. I am not suing them, why would you transfer it to the legal department? They are SO shady! They wont give refunds, they wont cancel your account without a very very expensive penalty, they are worse than phone companies! Id rather wipe my a* with my money than send it to these people... or do i mean then* lol 

This company is a rip off, DO NOT DO BUSINESSS WITH THEM!


Internet Local Listings
1600 N Broadway,
Santa Ana, California
USA
Phone: 8887703950
Web: internetlocallistings.com
Category: SEO - Reputation Management

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

European Masters Complaint Review - Automotive in Great Neck New York

Aditya Bhimrajka - Ripoff Report, Complaint, Reviews, SimTechnos Group Scam

Appsbar Ripoff Report - Appsbar Complaint Reviews