Is raTrust.org.uk Legit or a Scam, Read Reviews!

High priority service is a joke!

I ordered a test kit on 8th June and paid for the high priority service as I wanted the results to come as quickly as possible. The whole process was delayed in the first step as they sent the tests special delivery and I was not aware I had to sign for them. This was an over sight on my part but delayed me being able to post the test until 13th June. It is now the 16th of June and still I have no results. I have sent several emails to this company with all my details asking what is going on but as yet I have not had any response. Why did I pay extra for the high priority service? When over a week later I am still left wondering if I’m clean or not? This process for me was meant to be a quick and easy way to find out if my ex gave me anything when he cheated on me but instead I am left feeling even more distressed in what is already a very emotional time. I would not recommend this company to anyone if you are looking for a quick peace of mind. it would be quicker, cheaper and more efficient to go to your GP or local clinic. I doubt very much I will even get any results at this rate or a refund for them not providing the high priority service I paid for.

In response to the reply from raTrust

1. you have not sent me any emails replies I have checked all my email folders and there is nothing from you.
2. whomever responded to my review didn’t read it because I clearly say that I posted my test back on 13th June, so why respond by saying you hope I post my test back when it has already been posted? It was sent back in the bag that you provided. The fact that this point was completely glossed over in your reply doesn’t inspire confidence in the service you provide.

I do accept that things can get lost in the post on occasion but as a paying customer it is not my responsibility to put that right and sort this situation it is yours. Most companies would apologies for the worry and inconvenience that has been cause to the customer and send a replacement product out but I won’t be holding my breath for that to happen.


From Other Customers of raTrust:-

Daniel Waters – Lancaster, United Kingdom

Awful customer service, ordered express delivery and sent pack back same day, waited 2 agonising weeks for results.


James – United Kingdom

Awful service ! Scam

Awful service !

I pad for next day delivery and 3 days later I still ain’t relieved my order
I’ve tried calling and but number does not work.
I’ve emails my issues and no response has been made.
Basically this is all a scam ‍♂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

European Masters Complaint Review - Automotive in Great Neck New York

Aditya Bhimrajka - Ripoff Report, Complaint, Reviews, SimTechnos Group Scam

Appsbar Ripoff Report - Appsbar Complaint Reviews